Welcome to Dreaming and Creating. You probably are arriving here from Judy Jackson's blog. If not, you may like to start at the beginning of the hop on the Technique Junkies Design Junkies blog here. Wasn't Judy's project super!! I am so loving all the March New Releases.
All of the March New Releases will be on sale --15% off thru March 8th--- so be sure to check them out!! They are super fab!!
For my design team project, I am using two of the March New Release stamps and one previously release stamp on a fun fold card. This one is for all those owl lovers (of course I am one too).
Technique CD: Side Step Card from Fancy Folds and Motion CD
Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Up
CS: Cream, Olive, Dark Brown
DP: brown K & Company
- Following the instructions on the Fancy Folds and Motion CD, make the side step card from olive CS
- Add The dark brown CS and DP
- Stamp the Owls, sentiment and Tree with Chocolate Chip ink on cream CS
- Die cut the Owls and tree and add a die cut layer of dark brown CS
- Add a layer of brown and green CS under the sentiment; add to the side of card
- Attach the die cut pieces to larger rectangles with dimensional adhesive and set on the steps ( can be glued to the steps)
- Add small pearls
Don't you just love the Owls?? They are so whimsical. And cute! LOL
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed your visit.
Head over to Sally Lynn McDonald's blog to see her fab project!!!
See you later in the week for a decorated gift bag! See you then.