Welcome to Lost Coast Design and Carmen's Veranda Event: Flora and Fluffy Tails. We are showcasing projects with Flowers and/or bunnies. You may play along with us and link up your own project March 25 - April 3. For all the details, check out the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity blog.
I incorporated both flora and Fluffy Tails in my card using three stamps from Lost Coast Designs.
Ink: Northern Pine Momento; Bundled Sage Distress; Key Lime Versa Magic; Magenta dye ink
CS: white, olive green
Pink Tissue paper
White Paper Doily
- Make a card from olive green CS
- On white CS, repeatedly stamp Daisy Flourish with Bundled Sage ink
- Trim the stamped white CS to fit card base
- Distress the edges with Key Lime ink
- Add to card
- Stamp Rabbit on white CS with Northern Pine ink; fussy cut and set aside
- Glue a piece of ribbon and rick rack along bottom edge of card
- Cut lower quarter off paper doily and place with cut edge along edge of ribbon
- Add rhinestone shape
- Glue a crumbled piece of tissue paper over doily
- Add Rabbit with dimensional adhesive
- Stamp "Sweet" with magenta ink; cut out and add to card
- Apply glitter and rhinestones to flowers on background and rabbit
- Tie bow with ribbon and glue to card
I hope you are enjoying our Flora and Fluffy Tails event and will play along! I would really love to see what your creativity will come up with!!
See you next time!!