Happy Friday. Hope you have a nice weekend planned. Not sure what I will be doing. Probably yard work and maybe a few walks.
Today, I have a few cards that I made using a retired animal stamp set from Stampin' Up. I made multiples and some of the cards went to Operation Write Home (the love cards) and Card Care Connection (birthday cards). I kept one of the giraffes for my nephew's birthday.
Stamps: Animals - Stampin' Up; Various sentiments
Ink: Rust, gray, and black dye ink
CS:Patterned CS - A Muse Studios
Small Banner Punch- Stampin' Up
- Make A2 cards from the patterned CS
- Stamp the animals on white and kraft CS.
- Layer the animals with two layers of CS and add to the card fronts
- Punch out five of the flags for banner
- Add letter stickers to the flags
- Glue down a piece of twine
- Add the flags over the twine with pop dots
- Stamp other sentiments
- For zebra card, wrap bakers twine around and knot
So, just some fun cards for a couple of great organizations.
*******A Few Fun Challenges For my wild animal cards
Mod Squad: masculine birthday
Little Red Wagon: birthday
Penny's Paper: anything goes
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Sister Act:anything goes
Well, I guess that's it for now. Monday is a new challenge over at Love to Scrap....Check back for that! Have a super weekend! Love ya.