Time for a new challenge on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!! The new theme is always a favorite!
Anything Goes with a Rubber or Clear Stamp
Make any project you like using a rubber or clear stamps. No digis this time.
We have a lovely sponsor for the Challenge:
$25 Gift Certificate to Heartfelt Creations!!!
For my design team project, I made a vintagey card with a travel theme. I stamped on glossy CS and used lots of distress inks.
Stamps: Bicycle Collage and Enchante both from Hero Arts; Sentiments from Blockheads Stamps
CS:Glossy white and white
Ink: Vintage Sepia - Versa Fine; Yellow and Green dye inks
Distress Ink: Forest Moss, Mansard Seed, Vintage Photo- Ranger
Dies: Ticket - A Muse; File Folder Tab -- My Favorite Things
- Make a top fold card from Glossy white CS
- Stamp the Bicycle Collage with Vintage Sepia
- On White CS stamp the Enchant stamp three times with three different inks: Yellow, green and Vintage Sepia
- Die cut with the ticket die
- Die cut the File Folder Tab
- Distress all the die cuts and the card with the distress inks
- Stamp the sentiment
- Glue the die cuts pieces to the card
- Add pearls to the card front along the edge of the collage stamp
- Tie a knot in ribbon and wrap around card front
******Challenges for My vintage travel card:
Amusing Challenge at Stamped Blessings: die cuts
Corrosive Challenge: B Unique---Things that start with B---I used bike, brown ribbon, brown ink, bon voyage
Crafting from the Heart: anything goes
Incy Wincy: things and wheels
Love to Create: polka dots and pearls
Simon's Monday: anything goes
Vintage stamping Challenge: summer days
Would love to see what you make!! Don't forget that nice prize from Heartfelt Creations....I wish I could enter......LOL
Hope you had a great weekend! See you next time!! Love ya.