My nephew's wedding was Saturday and what a beautiful wedding it was. Lovey service. The bride was gorgeous and the groom handsome. The reception was really fun too. I made the airport run this morning, dropping the new couple off for a flight on their honeymoon to Florida. Very exciting to watch them embark on their new life together.
Now, back to business. Today, I have a vintagey card with stamps from Lost Coast Designs. I made this for the current challenge, which is:
Words or Letters
You still have time to enter the challenge---One more day!!
On my project, I used the Lily Flourish, which is such a versatile stamp. I will be showcasing this stamp over the next few weeks to give you several ideas on how to use this gorgeous stamp.
Inks: Tuxedo Black, Toffee Crunch, and Rich Cocoa - Memento
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
CS:Cream, Soft Suede - Stampin' Up, and Dark Maroon
French Roast Twill Ribbon - A Muse Studios
- Make a 5.25" square card from maroon CS
- On the Soft Suede CS, stamp the Lily Flourish with Tuxedo Black ink; stamp the Loopy Calligraphy with Toffee Crunch ink
- Distress this piece with Vintage Photo ink
- Glue to card base
- Stamp the Violette Flor label on cream CS with Rich Cocoa ink and and fussy cut
- Add to card base with dimensional adhesive
- Tie a bow in ribbon and glue to card
- Add pearls
- On the inside, stamp Lily Flourish and add some of the CS
I will just add a sentiment to the inside when I send the card out to a special someone.
***********A few fun Challenges for my Vintage Flourish and Label Card:
Artistic Stamper: anything goes
Memas Craft:anything goes
Tando Creative: lovely layers
Simpy Create Too: monochromatic
Sister Act: anything goes
I will be back soon with another Lily Flourish project!!! And, a few other things in between too. Hope you are having a lovely weekend!!! Love ya.