Hope your weekend was great! Mine was super fun with an all day card making event on Saturday. Even though we had snow last night here in Michigan, USA, I wanted to share a Spring themed card with you today. I used lots of Spring colored CS and a stamp of the Eiffel Tower from The Stampsmith's Paris Full Sheet. I called this project Paris in the Spring "Time". See why!
- I stamped the Eiffel Tower with a Kaleidacolor Pad - Creole Spice
- Then covered the image with Versa-Mark ink
- Cover with UTTE and heat emboss
- Add another layer of UTTE
Look at the cool effect you get with the UTTE!
- Layer the image with black and white CS
- Add to a white card base layered with green and yellow CS
- Tie the Eiffel Tower ribbon in a big bow. I bought this ribbon at Hobby Lobby and have been dying to try it out on something. This project was prefect!!
- Add the clock with a piece of wire ---Paris in the Spring "Time"---get it!??! LOL
- Add the yellow rhinestones to the background area.
What a cheerful card! This was a fun one to make. And, I finally was able to use this ribbon on something!!
How about a few challenges for my Spring "Time" card??!!
Chocolate coffee and cards: bring on Spring
Crafty Catz Weekly: sparkle and bow
Creative Corner Challenge: layer it up
Simon Says Stamp: spring/easter
Pause dream enjoy: anything goes
Check back tomorrow for a little bit of Steampunk fun!! See you then. Have a great day. Love ya.