Let's dream of a garden full of lovely flowers and magical beings! Oh dear, I guess I am getting carried away. But, how could I not get carried away while working with this lovely stamp called Dreamer Collage from Lost Coast Designs. This stamp is nice and large ---- 5.75" square. I decided to make a wall hanging with this gorgeous stamp.
- To get this multi-colored effect, I used three colors of pigment ink --brown, light red, and pink.
- Cover the stamp with the pink pigment ink. Apply the brown ink on all the edges of the stamp making sure to cover the fairies.
- Add the red to the flowers.
- Now stamp onto cream CS.
- Trim around the flower petals.
- Heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Distress the edges with Tea Dye Distress ink.
- Layer with pink, salmon, and brown CS.
- Glue brown ribbon loop to the back -- for hanging.
- Tie pink ribbon in a bow around the brown ribbon.
Check out the super cool elements of this stamp! Love how the brown ink really brings out the Fairy images.
Some really fun challenges for my Dream Collage Wall Hanging:
Craft-room challenge: in the garden/no cards
Love to create: anything goes
Craft my Life: no cards/anything goes
Anything but a card: spring or Alice in wonderland
Crafting for all seasons: anything but a card
Simon Says stamp: spring
Well, I hope you are having a great week! I am getting some of my submissions finished up and they will go out in the mail today. Those deadlines just seem to come out of nowhere!! LOL. It is all fun! I think I will share the quick and easy Easter cards with you this week. So, stay tuned for those. See you then. Love ya.