Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pretty Fairy Card

Hi Dreamers
I have a girly card to share with you today.  My girlfriend, who is totally spoiled and refuses to send out any store bought cards, requested another box of cards.  She wanted lots of fairies, get well, TOY, etc...  This is one of the cards I made for her  order.




I made this card using an image from A Day For Daisies -it is a digi.  I printed it out on the computer and colored it with watercolor crayons.  I made sure the printer ink was very dry before coloring.  And, I kept the water to a minimum.   I added several layers of CS and some DP from Provo Craft.



And here is a peek at the inside.  I stamped a fun sentiment from Victorine Originals.



Challenges!
A Day For Daisies: Color Challenge
2 Sisters Challenge blog: anything goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters: use a digi
Crafty Catz: something beginning with B- Bashful Fairy and Blue Background

Hope you are having a great weekend.  I will continue to post the cards I made for my girlfriend's order.  So, stayed tuned for those and lots of  other fun projects.  Love ya.
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just love ADFD images - they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already left you one comment as your Blockheads teamie, and now I get to leave you another one from 2 Sisters! I LOVE this card! Your GF is going to love it! Thanks for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge this week!
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! How sweet of you to make cards for your friend. :-) So glad you shared your cards with us for the ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such a cute creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘USING DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very colorful card! Very funny at the same time.

    Thanks for joining at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week!

    Maria&Simeon
    http://ms-chabi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so sweet! lovely card! thanks for joining us at ADFD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.