Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mermaid Girly Birthday Card

Hi Dreamers.
I am back today for a quick post.  I made this cute Mermaid Birthday card last night and wanted to share it with you.  I used a digi from A Day For Daisies and colored it with Copic Markers.




I die cut with a Spellbinders and added lots of Spring colored layers.    Used some Stickles and Rhinestones for accents.  Finished off this girly card with a sheer lavender ribbon.  Ain't she sweet??




I left the inside fairly simple and just added a birthday sentiment from Impression Obsession.  There is plenty of room to write a little note.




Some fun Challenges for my Mermaid Girly Birthday Card:
Crafters Cafe Blog: Pink, red, and purple
Paper Sundaes: circles
that Craft Place blog:Anything goes
Scrap bitz Copics: Laughs,bright colors
Hiding in my craft room: Spring
Just some Lines: Girly Girl
Moving along with the times: more than 2 layers
Willow Sketchie: anything goes

Okay, that's it for me today--for sure this time.  I think I will go make a big pot of spaghetti sauce.   Have a great day and I hope a little sunshine peeks through the clouds for you today!!  Love ya.
Karen

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen and the image is gorgeous beautuflly coloured too!Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh how cute and gorgeous. I love the purple and all the colours look lovely together. The images is beautiful and your colouring is amazing. I love the bits of bling, stunning. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. This is so sweet and I just love the different layers of colours. It shows your image off perfectly. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty and i love the colours and the bling
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our lots of layers challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty, I love the cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen, I found you again after I talked to your husband. As always, I love your cards. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. a cute image...beautiful colors to

    Thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this is super what a pretty card, thanks for playing on MAWTT and Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. super card Karen! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet, I love all the bling. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Karen,
    Your little mermaid is so sweet! I love the tiny embellishments you have used--they are just perfect!
    I'm so happy you took the Just Some Lines Girly Girls challenge.
    Have a happy week,
    Gloria
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. The gems on you card was a wonderful idea. The image is colored perfectly. Thanks for joining us this time at CCCB, and hope to see you back next time.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt At CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable image and design. Your coloring is really nice too!

    Thanks for playing at CMC!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card!! I love the balloons and little blings'! Thanks for joining us at TCCCB!!!
    Melissac
    TCCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice bright colours thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at CCCB!

    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.