Sunday, January 7, 2024

Philosophical Card with Wine Glass

Hello Everyone,

Hope you had a lovely Holiday season.  I did enjoy all the Holidays. Lots of quality time spent with family and friends. And lots of good food.

I thought I would start off the year with a philosophical card albeit a humorous card.  Always love a humorous card.  

This card was inspired by a philosophical discussion with my BFF Sandie. The discussion went something like this: what difference does it make, just fill it up again. LOL

The sentiment of from the Funny Bones collection. Wine glasses are form Stampin' Up.








The sentiment on the inside came with the wine glass set from Stampin' Up.



This is a second card I made using different papers. 



So glad you stopped in today to join in with the philosophical discussion. LOL.  And I hope you have a lovely day. See you next time.

Well, if you are wondering what happened to my Christmas cards...I absolutely forgot to photograph them. I was in such a hurry to get them in the mail, I forgot to photograph them.  What a goof!  Oh well there is always next year. The cards were really cute too.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Never was there a truer sentiment and I will drink to that!! Super, super card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.