Thursday, January 25, 2024

Penguin Holiday cards

 Hello Everyone

Today I have some cute small cards (4 inches x 3 inches) I made for Christmas.  I used them to hold cash.  




They turned out so cute.  They would be good for a mid-winter hello type card too.  The Stamps and punch are from Stampin' Up.  I fussy cut the packages, antlers, scarves, and hats.  

Speaking of mid-winter cards...... My next post will be a few snowman cards I made to send out to friends and family.  

See you next time!!  So glad you stopped by today.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Cute indeed. Great idea for sending money as a gift. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely l do like a penguin and yours on your money cards are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.