Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Sending Snow Kisses

 Hello Everyone,

Back today with some mid-winter cards.  Just a little something to send out to friends and family in this bleak winter weather.  

I used all white cardstock except for the one layer beneath the snowmen.  Little snow baby has lost his head. Poor thing.  This is a stamp I have had for quite a while and was from Impression Obsession.

The white backgrounds are dry embossed.  I added glitter glue too. I stamped with Archival ink and used markers to color.








I made eight of the cards and now I need to get them in the mail.  Hope you are having a lovely day.

See you again next time.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous winter cards Karen the images are just so sweet hope your well x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.