Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Happy New Year

 Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year!

I am looking forward to a new year full of new adventures and challenges. Some days I feel challenged to get out of bed. LOL    Anyways....  

I decided to make New Years cards. I usually don't, but I bought a cool stamp set that had this goblet and I was inspired to make the cards.



The stamp set is called Cheers to the Season and is from Stampin' Up.  I stamped with two different shades of burgundy inks. I fussy cut the goblets and used dimensional adhesive to mount on die cut backgrounds.




Each card has a different dry embossed background. 














This is what the inside looks like.  I used a humorous sentiment stamp from Funny Bones.  The small goblet is a stamp from Brewed for You - Stampin' Up.



So glad you stopped by.  I wish you a very Happy New Year!!!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. l hope you and your family had a fantastic Christmas and all the very best for 2024 your card is just amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.