Friday, January 14, 2022

Peony Floral Cards Part One

 Hello Everyone,

Really on a floral themed kick here.  I made lots of floral cards with some new products.  Once I get started stamping, I just can't stop.  Hence, lots and lots of cards for the send box. 

Stamp and die set: Prized Peony from Stampin' Up

The first two cards have a grayish color scheme and were used to make sympathy cards.

I colored the flowers with copic markers and layered onto a two-color die cut.  Flowers stamped with gray ink.








The cards below: Flowers stamped with a dark wine ink and colored with copic markers. Backgrounds and card bases are pinks and peaches.













So glad you stopped by today to check out the cards.  I will be back next time with part two of the peony cards.  Hope you find a little time today to get crafty!  So therapeutic in these crazy times. Keep smiling!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful array of cards Karen l like floral so the more the merrier they are stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.