Thursday, January 6, 2022

Frosty The Snowman Catastrophe

 Hello Everyone,

Thought we could all use a humorous card today!  I made 8 of these to send to friends and family.  

Stamp set: Don't Stop Believin' from Stampin' Up

I added some trim from my stash.  Also added snowflakes from a Lawn Fawn die cut.  Used a blue color palette.  

Sentiments on the inside are older stamps from My Sentiments Exactly.  Any sentiment would fit with this card.  Like Happy Winter, or warm wishes or snow kisses.

Snowman colored with copics.






Inside of card:


Hope this gave you a laugh!!  See you again soon for more of the floral cards!!  Have a happy day.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Karen .....oh super cute card great image and l love the sentiment the ribbon looks great too enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.