Monday, March 8, 2021

Nutty Squirrel

 Hello Everyone,

Today's card is a bit squirrelly. Made this cute card with stamps from My Favorite Things.  This set is called "Squirrel".  Very cute.  I also used the sketch from the challenge #531




The image is colored with copic markers.  I also used some pretty papers and ribbon to complete the card. 



I added one of the cute  and funny sentiments on the inside of the card.  Also added another little squirrel. 


Challenge:

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.


See you again soon!

Karen

3 comments:

  1. The papers and designs are delightful Karen.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose. The squirrel is cute and the sentiment is absolutely perfect.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh how cute Karen l adorable image and lovely layout too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.