Friday, March 12, 2021

Pieced Background Cards

 Hello Everyone,

Back today with cards made with a pieced background.  I sliced the papers up with a rotary cutter like making a quilt.  The first card features a large sentiment stamp (Stampin' Up) stamped with gray ink and fussy cut.  I added a sheer ribbon and metal buttons to complete the design.




On the second card, I stamped an Eiffel Tower image directly onto the decorative paper.  I had that Eiffel Tower ribbon in my stash.  More metal buttons were used and a small stamped sentiment. 




The third card features a small sentiment stamped on velum, pleated ribbon, and silk flowers.  




This design was fun and had a lot of scope.  I made quite a few of this type of card.  I shall post more of the cards in the next post.  

So glad you stopped by today.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Wow Karen the colors and designs and just beautiful.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.