Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Coffee as Therapy with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop

 Hello Fellow Coffee Lovers,

In fact I need another cup of Joe right now... Okay, back now and ready to blog.  

This is a great hop and I am enjoying checking out all the coffee themed projects!!




Coffee is good therapy, right?   I made this card for fun to send to my coffee drinking card loving friends.  I made four altogether.  I will share the other versions in the next post.  
                            

The owl and the sentiment are from Gina K designs: Wise Old Owl and Coffee Therapy. I used  peach and aqua for the color scheme.  The owls were stamped with archival black ink and colored with markers.  A sheer coral ribbon was added to complete the card.




Thanks for stopping by!  
Karen

5 comments:

  1. I love your coffee creation! I love the colors you used.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image. Fun card and perfect for the coffee hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and creative card Karen ...just had my coffee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the Gina K. Designs stamps. I forgot about that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.