Thursday, August 20, 2020

Bird with Die Cuts

Hello Everyone,
Hope your summer is going well.  We are doing good here.  Pretty busy with garden projects.  We put in 12 arbor vitae bushes last week.  I have lots of trimming and deadheading to keep up with too.  But, always enjoy working outside and love all the flowers and veggies. 
  
Still making cards too.  Today, I have two square cards that feature a little bird die cut and layers of decorative papers.  I used the same double sided paper for both cards.  I challenged myself to use the same paper and see how different the cards would be.  



I added a die cut Happy and then stamped birthday.  A striped ribbon was added to complete the card.




The inside has another bird and a cute sentiment.



This is the second version using the same double sided decorative paper.  Totally different color scheme was achieved even though I used the same paper.

Both are very cheerful and will go to someone special for their birthday. 
So glad you stopped by and will see you next time with a butterfly card.


Entering in the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp challenge: oh so cute

Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.