Monday, August 3, 2020

Vases and Flowers B-Day

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are doing fine.  We are all okay here.  Adjusting to my husband's retirement.  I am still finding time to make a few cards.  I made this fun birthday card.

  

An embossing folder was used to create the background.  I swiped an ink pad across the embossing to create depth.  I used a punch (Stampin Up) to make the vases and flowers.  A pretty ribbon was added to finish.  Great  card for someone special.  I put this card and some others together as a little gift for my BF.  



This is the inside.


Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time with more cards!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. A very artsy and fun birthday card! Is that an embossing folder? Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. That is an embossing folder by Darice. Really makes a fun background. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.