Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Lots of Decorative Paper on Flower in Vase Card

Hello Everyone!
Today's card is a bit like a quilt.  The background is pieced, but with paper instead of fabric.  Four different papers were used to create the background.  


I stacked four sheets of paper - cut into 5 inch squares.  Then cut the stacks with a rotary cutter and ruler.  The flower was punched and the vase I cut by hand.  





I added a little stamping on the decorative paper pieces in gray ink and a flower stamp.  I added a ribbon and a few buttons to complete the outside.

The inside is decorated as well. 



Entering this card in:
Mod Squad Challenge:  Pattern Paper Trio


I made quite a few different versions of this card.  I will share more of them through this month and next month.

So happy you stopped by today.  See you again next post!!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. So lovely Karen is your card love the different cards for the background and the layout great floral touch and ribbon 🎀 truly beautiful stay safe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card. I own that flower stamp and haven't used it in forever. An oldie but a goody. I must dig it out and use it again, you have inspired me. Just look at all that patterned paper goodness! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.