Getting all Jazzy here today in Dreamland. Check out the awesome Sax player from Technique Junkies. I love this background too. I thought it looks so art deco. Just perfect for the 1930's style Jazz musician. The images were stamped on velum for a stained glass kind of feel. Both images are from the April New Releases from Technique Junkies.
Ink: Black Stazon
CS: Bright green
Velum: clear and green
- Make a card from green CS
- On green velum, stamp the Mosaics Scallop Background with black ink
- Glue to the card base
- On clear velum, stamp the Saxophonist with black ink
- Add to the card
- Add the silver dots
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink on green CS and add to card
- Tie yarn in a bow and glue to card
I particularly like the Sax player as my husband is a jazz musician. Although he does play the trumpet. Because I stamped on green velum, I did not have to do any coloring on the background to get the stained glass look. How easy is that!!??
Thanks for stopping by!! See you again soon.