A very busy day today here in Dreamland!! Two new challenges and my first post for the 31 Days of Halloween event! So scroll up and down to find the three different posts!! This post features the October Lost Coast Design's Challenge. The theme for this month is:
Color Challenge -- Monochromatic
Make a monochromatic project using any stamps (projects with Lost Coast or Carmen's Veranda stamps get an extra try at the prize) and link up on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Blog.
This month, all the Lost Coast Designers are celebrating Halloween--in conjunction with the 31 Days of Halloween Event (presented by Smeared Ink).
Check out my Halloween Party invitation!
Inks: Brown and Black dye, Coffee Archival
CS: White, dark beige, dark brown, medium brown, and black
- Make a card base from dark brown CS and add a layer of medium brown CS
- On White CS, stamp Grunge Tree with brown die ink and Party Girl with Coffee Archival ink
- Add to card base
- Glue a strip of ribbon to the bottom on the white CS and add a bow tied with the same ribbon
- Stamp the sentiment on white CS with Coffee ink and cut out in shape of a banner
- Add a layer of dark beige CS to the sentiment banner and add to card with dimensional adhesive
Very scary party invite. Now all I have to do is plan the party. LOL. Can't wait to see your project! Join us with all the fun this month at Lost Coast Designs. Hope you are having a great day!