The Halloween theme continues with more scary fun!! Today is my second post for the 31 Days of Halloween Event. Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda Stamps are sponsoring the event with stamp prizes. This event is presented by Smeared Ink Stamps. There are lots of prizes, blogs, and inspiration projects in this huge event. Lost Coast Portal to Creativity will have a different Halloween/Scary project each day for the month of October.
I used a cute kitten Lost Coast Designs stamp to make a Halloween card.
Ink: Black Archival, Lake Mist Adirondack
Distress Ink: Bundled Sage and Frayed Burlap
CS: White, glossy black, pale green
Green velvet ribbon
- Make a card base from pale green CS and layer with glossy black CS
- Stamp the Kitty Devil on white CS with black Archival ink and again on a piece of scrap paper
- Cut out the Kitty stamped on scrap paper and use as a mask for the next step
- Lay the mask over the Kitty and stamp the Spray Webbing background stamp with Lake Mist ink; remove the mask
- Distress the edges with the Distress inks
- Wrap the ribbon and trim around the white CS stamped piece and secure with glue on back
- Add stamped piece to card
- Tie ribbon in knot and glue to card front
Isn't this cute!!?? Love the soft green as an unexpected color for Halloween. That Spray Webbing background really set off the little Devil. Hope you are enjoying the 31 Days of Halloween!! See you next time.