Lots of Halloween fun going on here in Dreamland!! Today is my first post for the 31 Days of Halloween event!! Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda Stamps are sponsoring the event with stamp prizes. This event is presented by Smeared Ink Stamps. There are lots of prizes, blogs, and inspiration projects in this huge event. Lost Coast Portal to Creativity will have a different Halloween/Scary project each day for the month of October.
I stamped some scary flying skulls for my Halloween decoration.
Stamp: Flying Skull from Carmen's Veranda
Ink: Red Magic, Mango Madness Vera Magic Inks
CS: White, orange, black textured, Chalkboard Black
Orange and black ribbons
- Make a banner from textured black CS and add a layer of orange CS
- Cut three squares the same size-- two from white cs and one from Chalkboard black CS
- Ink the center of the stamp with Mango Madness ink; and then ink the edges with Red Magic-now stamp on the squares--three times
- Layer each square with it's opposite color -black/white;white/black
- Glue two orange ribbon loops on the back of banner one slightly smaller
- On the smaller loop, tie black ribbon
Love the way the chalk paint looks on this cool stamp!! I will hang this up for Halloween. It would also look really cut on the outside of a gift bag. Or, I could add a white CS piece to the back and stamp or write a message and use as a Halloween card. See you next time for more scariness!!