Since this is a busy time of year and lots of folks are on vacation, we have decided to select everyone's favorite theme...... Anything Goes!!
For you to have a chance to win the $20 gift certificate from Flonzcraft Stamps, simply link up your project on the Vintage Stamping Challenge Blog.
For my Design Team project, I used a humorous image to create an "Over the Hill" Birthday card.
Stamp:Funny Farm Set - Flonzcraft Stamps
Ink: black dye
CS: White, Brown, Tweed
- Make card from Tweed CS
- Add a rectangle of Brown CS to left side
- Add a square of White CS
- Stamp the Horse on another piece of White CS and color with Copic Markers
- Cut out the Horse and add to the card with dimensional adhesive
- Tie a knot in the burlap ribbon and glue to the white CS
- Stamp or print "over the hill"; cut out, and add to card
Well, I think this card will go to someone with a good sense of humor! LOL Love this humorous horse! I think it is perfect for over the hill cards. Oh, wouldn't it be funny for a retirement card too??!
Thanks for stopping by!! Hope your day is filled with creativity. Love ya