Lost Coast Designs August Challenge
Welcome to the August Challenge post for Lost Coast Designs
(Please scroll down for the Vintage Stamping Blog Hop)
The theme for the month of August is:
Make a project using circles in some way. You may use any stamp manufacturer on your project. But, if you do use Lost Coast Designs or Carmen's Veranda we will really like you...and you get an extra entry in the drawing. LOL
New Prize System:
To ensure you all have a fabulous time playing in our challenges we have a new format for our new blog!
1 - 4 entries = a winner will be awarded our Challenge Badge
5+ entries = one winner will receive a $5 gift certificate to spend at LCD/CV
10+ entries = one winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to spend at LCD/CV
(you get the Challenge Badge to proudly display on your blog too!
For my design team project, I incorporated circles in the background and in the focal images using two new release stamps. Take a look.
Stamps: Butterfly Face and Sunflowers Background - Lost Coast Designs
CS: white, cream, rust
Ink: Aged Mahogany Distress Ink; Peach Dye ink
- Make card from rust CS
- On cream CS stamp the Sunflowers with Aged Mahogany ink and add to card base
- On white CS stamp two Butterfly Faces with peach dye ink; cut out
- Cut the wings off one side of each image
- Glue embroidery floss to the outside edge of the face on each butterfly
- Add Butterflies to the card base with dimensional adhesive.
- Color in three of the Sunflowers with a glitter pen
Second color choice for the embroidery floss and different placement of the Butterfly Faces:
Can't wait to see your Circular projects~!!!! Hope you will join in the fun!! Thanks for stopping by!