Friday, July 3, 2015

Vintage Medallion Cards

Hello Dreamers!
Lets get all vintagey today!  I have two projects made from the same stamp set.  I love how this set (Daydream Medallions from Stampin' Up) looks when all vintaged up.


I stamped the images with some older pigment ink pads that were a bit on the dry side ( I did not have reinkers for these pads.)  I really like the soft look of the stamping.  I just set the ink with a heat gun.  And, used the ink pads to distress the edges.  



The old pigment pads were also used on this card.  I added a floral stem stamp from another stamp set - Vintage Vogue.  The tag stamp is from My Sentiments Exactly.




I would use this card for a birthday or just an any occasion card.
Check back in a few days for lots of new challenges---
Vintage Stamping
Paper Girls
Lost Coast Designs

See you then!
Karen

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.