Thanks for stopping by for my second post as Guest Designer on the Paper Girls Challenge Blog! The Girls have a super fun challenge theme for us!!
Forever in Blue Jeans
I decided to use denim colored felt and denim ribbon for my GD project. I put together some party favors with felt die cut flower embellishments.
"For you" stamp
Navy Dye Ink
2 Sided DP
Dies: Bag - Stampin' Up; French Fry Box - Amuse Studios; flower - Sizzix
Tag Punch -Stampin' Up
Lollipop Sticks (candy making aisle of craft store)
- Die cut the bag and french fry boxes from 2 sided DP ( I used 2 sided so that the favors look pretty on the inside too)
- Die Cut the flowers from felt and stack
- Use a few drops of glue to hold each flower layer together
- Add the brad to the center of the flowers
- Tie denim ribbon in bow and glue to flowers
- Attach to bag and boxes with glue
- Stamp and punch the sentiment
- Glue sentiment to lollipop sticks
- Fill the bag and boxes with treats wrapped in blue tissue paper
- Place the sentiment sticks in each favor (you could also stamp names on the sentiment sticks)
Super cute little treat holders for any party or occasion. I would fill these with candy, nuts or even a small gift. The flowers could be reused too. I may even glue a jewelry pin on the back so the flower could be a little gift in itself.
See you next time!!