Saturday, October 11, 2014

Lovely Tag

Hello Dreamers!
Last month for my birthday, I ordered some stamps from Stampin' Up.  I just had to get them out and play around with them.  This tag is one of the projects I made.  I will, of course, share them all with you over the next two months.  (I made quite a few---are you surprised??!!)  


Materials List:
Stamps: Daydream Medallions, Background Builders, Fabulous Work of Art - all from Stampin' Up
CS: White, Crisp Cantaloupe from SU
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Chocolate Chip from SU
Sheer Coral Ribbon


Instructions:

  • Make two tags: from white and Crisp Cantaloupe CS
  • Stamp the Background Builder and Sentiment in Chocolate Chip
  • Stamp Medallions in Crisp Cantaloupe ink
  • Distress edges with both colors of ink
  • Wrap the ribbon around the white tag
  • Glue the white tag to the Crisp Cantaloupe tag



This tag would be just perfect for a package, gift bag, or even to write a little note on the back.

************Challenges for my Work of Art tag
Mod Squad: tags
Card Makin Mamas: tags or mini cards
Dream Valley: anything but a card

Well, I better really get going now.  See you soon!  Love ya.
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Lovet he soft elegant feel you created! Thank you for joining us this week at Card Makin Mamas! HUGS

    Kim
    CMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely gift tag. A beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in our fun at Dream Valley this week. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tag! I love the pretty colours and the fabulous bow!

    Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunner! I absolutely love that ribbon!! Is it SU!? Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge on the Mod Squad Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.