Happy Friday. Always a reason to celebrate. What's up for your weekend? My husband's band has a concert on Sunday. Probably try to get some yard work done today and tomorrow.
I am continuing with my Lily Flourish series of cards today. There are two more cards in the series and I will share both of them today. See the other Card here. All stamps are from Lost Coast Designs.
The first card features the Lily Flourish used as a background stamp with a Lovely butterfly.
Materials List (for both cards):
Inks: Black, Pacific Point - Stampin' Up; Red Pepper- Adirondack
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
CS: White; Cream;Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, and Soft Suede - Stampin' Up// Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Poppy Parade, and Blush Blossom- Stampin' Up
Grommet Tag Die - Spellbinders
Washi Tape: Ruby - My Mind's Eye
- Make a card from Baja Breeze CS and layer with Pacific Point
- On the Soft Suede CS stamp the Lily Flourish repeatedly with black dye ink
- Distress with Vintage Photo ink and add to card
- Stamp Butterfly face on cream CS and cut out
- Add to card with dimensional adhesive
The Lily Flourish is used at the focal point on the second card.
- Make a card from Ruby Red CS and layer with Poppy Parade
- On Cameo Coral cs stamp the Lily Flourish with Red Pepper ink
- Add to card
- Add one strip of Washi tape and two ribbons
- Stamp the Dragonfly Border on white CS with Red Pepper ink
- Cut out with the tag die
- Add a pearl to each end of the tag
- Add the tag using dimensional adhesive
I had a blast with this Lily Flourish stamp! The possibilities are endless! LOL
I will add a sentiment to the inside when I want to send the cards. I can used the cards for any occasion--like just a hello, birthday, thinking of you, etc....
******************A few fun Challenges for my Flourish with a Flourish cards:
DL Art Linky: anything Goes
4 Krafty Girls: anything goes
Crafting by Design: anything goes
Crafting with Dragonflies: girly and lacey
Penny's Challenge: anything goes
Simon's Wednesday: stamps-no digis
Glad you stopped by! Next up in Dreamland---cute birthday cards for children. See you then. Love ya.