How is your week going? Everything is just dandy here. Working on some cards---looking towards fall and the holidays. Today, I have a fun bike riding bird from Lost Coast Designs to share. The background was made with a mono printing Plate. Take a look.
CS: white, More Mustard (Stampin' UP); green
Ink: Black Archival
Distress Inks: Mustard Seed and Bundled Sage
mono printing Plate
Acrylic paints- yellow and white
Empty ribbon reel
- Make the background with a mono printing Plate--cover the plate with yellow paint and press the empty ribbon reel into the paint to make an impression. Press the mustard colored CS into the paint. Let the paint dry and cut a piece for the background
- Make a card from White CS and layer with green
- Tie a knot in the end of two pieces of ribbon
- Tuck the untied ends under the background piece and secure with glue
- Add the background piece to card front
- Stamp "Bird on Bike" on White CS with black ink
- Tear out the image
- Distress with Distress inks
- Add to card
- Stamp sentiment on mustard CS and tear out
- Add to card
How about a few fun challenges for my bike riding bird??!!
Paula Holifields: distress it
Artistic Stamper: fall colors
Cardz for Guys: no pattern paper
Oh, I guess that is it for me tonight. I think I will put my feet up for a few minutes. Had a busy day running errands today. Tomorrow, I can get in the studio and work on a project. I hope you have a great evening. Love ya.