Time for a new challenge on The Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!!! And, what is the new theme?? Everyone's favorite!!
Could not be easier than that! And check out our lovely sponsor and the awesome prize for this challenge:
Prize: $10 gift certificate to winner
For my Design Team project, I used a toadly cute image from DRS Designs!!!
I die cut strips of DP to simulate lily pads. LOL. Well, I think it looks like lily pads
Stamps: Frog on Log and Unfrogettable Birthday Sentiment from DRS Designs
CS: White and Bright Green
DP: Sweet Nectar Pad from K & Company
Large Octagon Dies - Spellbinders
Scallop Border Die - A Muse Studios
Clear Dot embellishments
- Make a square card from the bright green CS
- Cut a Layer of the polka dot DP and wrap the ribbon around it
- Add DP to card base
- Die cut five strips with the Scallop edge die and glue to card front to make lily pads
- Stamp the frog and color with Copic Markers
- Die cut frog and a layer of bright green
- Add to card with dimensional adhesive
- Add the clear dot embellishments
- Add papers to the inside
- Stamp the sentiment on white CS with black ink
Toadly giving this to my nephew for his birthday in November.
*********Challenge for my Unfrogettable Birthday Card:
Simon's Wednesday: make your own background
Sister Act: anything goes
Aud Sentiment: masculine card and masculine sentiment
Creative Knockouts: outdoors
My Craft Creations: anything goes
See you next time for more fun projects!! Love ya.