Lost Coast Designs is now hosting Challenges!!!! The theme of the first Challenge is LOVE. Check out all the details here
A super busy week this week! The bridal shower is this Sunday. I still have lots to do, but I thought I would post a pretty vintage card set. I used stamps from Lost Coast Designs and some backgrounds made with a stencil.
Ink: black Archival
CS: Cream; Yellow textured and various browns from Bazzill
Spray inks in browns and yellows
Stencil: Mini Damask from Crafters Workshop
Laces and pearls
Detail Card #2
- Make four cards from the yellow textured CS
- My backgrounds were made by laying a stencil over CS and spraying with inks...and then flipping the stencil over onto another sheet of CS and adding more spray ink.
- Cute the background sheet into smaller pieces
- Stamp the birds with black Archival ink onto the backgrounds
- Layer the background pieces with brown CS and add to the card base
- Add various pieces of lace
- Add the pearls
- Add a stamped bird to the inside of each card
***************Challenges for my Vintage Bird Note Card Set:
Craft-Room: things with wings
Crafting form the Heart: anything goes
Through the Purple Haze: make your background
The Cupboard Trilogy: use yellow
Well, I better run. I have lots to do for the bridal shower---wrap the gifts, wash all the serving bowls, bake two cakes (making 80 cake pops tomorrow). Yikes!! I better get moving!! Hope you have a great day!! Love ya.