Time for a new challenge on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!! The challenge runs for 2 weeks. The new theme is:
Mind Your Banners!
Prize: 5 images
Prize: 7 images
On my design team project, I used a fun image from QKR Stampede and added two banners.
CS: White; Textured Barely Banana and Bermuda Bay - Stampin' Up
DP: follow Your Heart- Be Amazing- My Mind's Eye
Copic Markers: BG10, BG15, BG49, BG72, B12, YR68, YR61, E35, R27, Y13
Cloud Embossing Folder: Darice
Banner Die Cut- A Muse Studios
Standard Circle Small die - Spellbinders
Circle Punches in two sizes (on the inside of card)
- Print out the digi and let the ink dry before coloring
- Make card from textured CS
- Dry emboss the yellow textured CS
- Add to card front with a strip of the striped DP
- Color the image with Copic Markers
- Die cut the image and Bermuda Bay CS with the Spellbinders circles
- Layer the die cut circles and add to card front with dimensional adhesive
- Die cut two banners from the DP
- Add the Alphabet Stickers to spell "under"
- Add the banners to the card front
- Stamp "the weather" on a small piece of banner and add to card with a narrow ribbon bow
- Decorate the inside with the same papers
- Color a small version of the image
- Punch out with a circle punch
- Punch a Bermuda Bay circle and add both to inside
This should be a fun challenge for you! If you don't have a banner die cut, hand cut some flags or triangles and add to a fun card! Lots of scope..... I can't wait to see what you come up with!! Have a great day! Love ya.