Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thanksgiving Cards!

Hi Dreamers,
Another busy week.  I finally finished the yard work for the year.  This morning I dug up the dahlias, cana lilies, and gladioli bulbs. They are all packed up and  stored away for spring next year.   So, no more yard work until Spring.  Well actually, I will have to rake some leaves this week.  But, that is all.  I have been spending some time crocheting scarves and some owl stuffed toys. They will make  nice gifts.

Now, let's look at a few cards I made to send out for Thanksgiving.  I made a total of 12 cards.  I did case some of these and I will let you know which ones are cased.





This cute Fall foliage Bird card I cased from a Stampin' Up Catalog.  I change the ribbon a bit.   The bird stamp is from Stampin' Up; the sentiment is from A Muse Studio.




This one is my design.  I used a wheat stamp from A Muse and some wheat decorative paper from K & Company.





For the layout of this card I used a card I made a Suzzane Everett's Fall Fest.  I used different stamps, but the layout is pretty much the same.  The wood background is from Paper Artsy; the wheat from Stampin' Up.





Challenges: 
Card Making Mamas: Thankful sentiments
Stampin for the Weekend: fall colors


I will be back later in the week to showcase the remaining Thanksgiving cards!!  Stay tuned for that.  Hope you are having a great day!!  Love ya.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Your cards are so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all wonderful and your talent for techniques never ceases!! Love how each is so uniquely different and yet so Thanksgiving warm and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.