I am back from a busy weekend--had a family birthday party on Sunday. Very fun. Spent some quality time with my family. I am back and refreshed with some new projects to share with you.
My favorite author is Jane Austen. And, when I saw this Jane Austen Set from Artistic Outpost--well I just had to have it. I have made several cards with the set so far. Here is the first.
Inks: Espresso Truffle Memento
Distress Inks: Mowed lawn, Victorian Velvet, and Scattered Straw (to color the image)
CS: Cream, Pale Green (Bazzill); Bright green (A Muse Studios)
Decorative paper: medium olive green
Spray Ink- green
Pale green Pearls
Spellbinders Die cut
- Make card from the bright green CS --This card measures 4.50 x 5.75"
- Layer with pale green CS and decorative paper
- Spray a white paper doily with green ink and let dry
- When doily is dry add to card front
- Stamp Jane on cream CS with Espresso Truffle ink
- Cut image with a die
- Add the distress inks to color the image-use the Ranger tool, sponge, or even just your finger tip will work. I used my finger tip in the pink and yellow
- Add to card front
- Stamp the Jane Austen Quote on the light green CS and add to front with dimensional adhesive
- Add five small pearls
This card will be included in my big customer order. My customer also loves J. Austen. So, this should be a favorite with her. I am now done with the order and have made a total of 49 cards. I guess I should make one more for an even 50...I will. LOL 50 sounds much better, doesn't it?? I will share a few more of the cards over the next several posts.
*******Challenges for dear Jane Austen Card
Artistic Outpost: anything goes + AO stamps
Cheerful Stamp pad: love your hat
Crafting Musketeers: vintage
Designed to Color: anything goes with a colored image
Well, that's it for my today. I will be back with another Jane Austen card in the next post. Have a great day!! Love ya.