Friday, April 20, 2012

Magic Metal Goes Asian

Good Afternoon Dreamers!
Here I am again with the last card in my collection of projects for the Magic Metal Technique Challenge.
The Challenge will be open for a few more days.  Let's see your projects!  There is a gift certificate up for grabs too!!!  For this project, I used images from Blockheads Paper Arts.


Materials List:
Stamps:
Japanese Musicians
Chinese Princess-Coins
Verses: Special Delivery (Sentiment)
Inks:
Stream Adirondack Ranger
Back Soot Distress Ink Ranger
Versamark
Gold Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Teal and Mustard
Gold Cording

Make the Magic Metal Ornaments following my Tutorial.     Make a card from Mustard Cardstock.  Stamp the Japanese Musicians with Stream Ink on teal CS.  Add to card front.  Glue the Magic Metal Ornaments to the card front and add the cording.



On the inside stamp the Musicians again, but stamp off once first.  Stamp the sentiment with Black Soot Distress Ink on teal CS.  Wasn't that fun!!??



Well, that's it for me today, I think.  I should get out and work on the garden clean up.  Lots of work to do there.  Have a super day!  Love ya.
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colours you used on this one! Great job Karen as usual ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Karen. Wonderful colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, looking at those gleaming square 'coins', it's hard to believe you created them out of embossing powder!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh that card is so fun. love the metal embellishments! VERY COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, you are the metal magic queen!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.