Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Die Cut Backgrounds

Hello Everyone,
Sizzix dies were used to create the backgrounds for today's three cards. 

I also die cut a frame for the first card and added some pretty trim.






On the second card, chalk board black CS was used for the die cutting.  I really like the effect of the black on top of the lighter pastel colors.




The third card is more tonal.  I used shades of peach paper and card stock. I added a soft green ribbon.




I already sent two of the cards along with a big box full to my friend.  She loves to  send out my cards to her friends and family.  I keep her stocked up with cards.  Just adds to the fun of card making. 

I hope your day is going well.  I have been making cards to keep happy.  I am always happy while making cards.  And then sharing them with others on my blog also adds to the fun.  So, thank you for stopping by today.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and creative as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. Die cutting one's way through a rainy day, leaving lots of cards to put together. Yes! That's good enough for me. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.