Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Thank You Card for "What WE Do Best" Event

Hello Everyone,
Hope you are doing well.  Doing good here. Still under stay at home order here in Michigan.  My husband is able to work at home.  And, I have plenty of time to make cards.  I decided to participate in the Event going on over on the  Technique Junkies Blog ( see all the details on the blog).  They are hosting a What We Do Best (WWDB) event on their blog and on Facebook


Week one is to make a Thank you card and envelope.  The idea is to send out cards now to show people we care.  Technique Junkie Stamps must be used.

Here is my Thank You card.  I thought I would leave this out for my mail carrier. 


Stamps Used:
French Bicycle Collage
Wasted


Envelope:



Inks Used:
Jet black Archival
Picked Raspberry and Iced  Spruce Oxide ink





I stamped the main image with black ink.  For the background, Wasted was stamped first with Iced Spruce over the whole surface and then parts of the Wasted stamp were added using Picked Raspberry ink.

The Thank you sentiment was die cut.


Hope you are having a great day!  I will be back with 3 more cards for this event over the next 4 weeks.  I will also be sharing other cards that I have made. See you soon!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.