Thursday, May 9, 2019

Napkins on My Cards - Part Two

Hello Everyone,
This is Part two of the napkin cards using wax.  The napkin cards seen to be a favorite on Pinterest.  See the post for part one on my blog here.

The backgrounds and layered pieces are made from wax covered napkins.  I have an older post on my blog with a short tutorial here This is very messy, but a fun technique to try.

The cards are larger and square:  5.5 inches


I made this card into a sympathy card.



The second card is not layered.  I added rows of pearls and a pretty bow.






Here you can see the wax on the card below.  Love all that texture.






This floral card is a bit smaller.


Hope you enjoyed the napkin cards!!  The finished cards have lots of impact so much of that lovely texture.

See you next time!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.