Sunday, May 20, 2018

Simple Card Layout

Hello Everyone,
Been busy working in the yard getting new plants in and seeding the vegetables.  All is coming along nicely.
Today, I have a simple layout that really is one of my favorites.  I use it again and again.  This layout is also great for using all your scraps.  And, only requires cutting two pieces of decorative paper. Which are then glued to a card base.

 I made quite a few cards and I will break the photos up into two posts.


A pretty birthday card:


This layout also makes a lovely sympathy card.  I added a die cut flower and a pretty ribbon to complete the card.



Check back later for more of this layout! See you then.  Hope your day is great.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful easy cards, and you can make use of your left overs!!!! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design, it does indeed work very well! Great choice of papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspirational! Love the colours.
    A design that can be customised for any occasion.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspirational! Love the colours.
    A design that can be customised for any occasion.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.