Monday, May 28, 2018

Anniversary Cards -Post 1

Hello Everyone,
Today I am sharing a few anniversary cards I made from a decorative paper stack.  This lovely swan themed paper made great anniversary cards.  I only had to cut the paper to size and add a few embellishments.  I stamped the word congratulations with a gold ink.

Here is a close look at one of the cards.


 Check out more of the cards I made from the same stack.




I will share more of the close up photos in the next post.  Really is fun to see what you can come up with using just one stack.  I still have lots of sheets left to work with.  How fun is that??  Lots!!
See you next time with part two of this post.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.