Time for a new Challenge on the Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity!
The challenge theme for this month is:
That would include animals in hats and celebrating. You may use any stamps for the theme.
My celebrating animal is on a birthday card made for my nephew. This little puppy has his party hat on is ready to go!
Ink: Black; Chocolate Chip and Close To Cocoa (Stampin' Up)
Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Frayed Burlap, Antique Linen
Paper: Mixed Media pad
DP: Brown swirl from My & My Big Ideas; Brown Print from K & Company
Gold glitter glue
- Make a card from from Kraft CS
- Add a layer of brown print DP
- On a piece of mixed media paper distress with the Distress inks and add to card base
- Cut the swirls from DP and add to card
- Add a strip of the brown print DP over the brown swirl
- On White CS stamp the Large Film Strip with Chocolate Chip ink and cut out
- Stamp the word Happy with Close to Cocoa ink within each Filmstrip frame
- Add filmstrip to card
- Stamp Party Dog on white CS with black ink; distress with Antique Linen ink, cut out and add to card with dimensional adhesive
- Apply gold glitter glue to tassel on dog's hat
- Stamp Birthday with Close to Cocoa ink on white CS;cut out and add to card with dimensional adhesive
Ain't he sweet??!! My nephew loved his card, by the way. I hope you will join in the challenge and show us your party spirit!!
Thanks for stopping by! See you next time with Christmas cards!