Welcome to the:
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!
The December/January Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda winter event.
The Design Team is making Projects with a Christmas or Winter theme. See all the event details on the Portal to Creativity blog.
I used four stamps to create this vintage/folk art Chrirstmas card. Check it out.
Stamps: Plaid Pants Santa and Christmas Tree from Carmen's Veranda; Party Words and Yourba Adire from Lost Coast Designs
Ink: Sepia Archival
Distress Inks: Barn Red, Victorian Velvet, Frayed Burlap, Black Soot,
CS: white, green
Stickles Glitter Glue
- Make a card from green CS
- On white CS stamp the Yourba Adire background stamp by inking the stamp with two colors of Distress ink
- Distress background with Barn Red and Frayed Burlap inks
- Stamp Christmas tree and Plaid Pants Santa with Sepia ink
- Color with markers
- Add stamped piece to card base
- Add glitter glue to cuffs, and ornaments on tree
- Stamp sentiment with Black Soot ink
Hope your Holiday preparations are going well!!