Super busy here with all those things were call, "Life". Taking a few moments to post a card made with a art/collage type stamp from Lost Coast Designs. I made a background with spray inks and stamped with Distress inks. Have a look.
Stamps: Patricia Collage from Lost Coast Designs
Ink: Peacock Feathers and Bundled Sage Distress ink
CS: white, aqua, and dark aqua
Wide Satin Aqua Ribbon
Peacock Blue Tulle
- Make a base card from Aqua CS
- On white CS, use stencils and spray ink to create background paper--I spray the stencil and then turn it over and spray again to get the diffused look. Cut a piece to size
- Stamp Patricia Collage with Bundled Sage on the outside edges of the stamp and Peacock Feathers on the inside area
- Stamp on White CS
- Add a layer of dark CS and add to card
- Wrap tulle around card
- Tie ribbon in knot and wrap around card
- Add small pearls
I just love these fine art inspired stamps. They are so dramatic and make such a nice project. Of course, I love it paired with my favorite color - aqua. Thanks for dropping in today. I hope you have a super day.