Time for a new monthly Lost Coast Design challenge!! This month the theme is:
Make a tag using a Lost Coast Design Stamp and link up on the Lost Coasters Review Design blog.
Here is a little inspiration. I made a tag using the Hardware Set from Lost Coast Designs.
Stamps: Hardware Set from Lost Coast Designs
CS: White, Aqua, Brown
Ink: Stream, Lake Mist, and Mushroom Adirondack; Versa Mark
Distress Ink: Faded Jeans
Clear Embossing Powder
- Make tag from Aqua CS and layer with brown CS
- On white CS, stamp the hardware pieces with Adirondack inks
- Distress edges and background with distress ink
- Cover the entire surface of the stamped piece with Versa Mark ink
- Sprinkle on clear embossing powder
- Heat powder with heat gun
- When cooled add to the tag base and punch hole in top
- Add ribbons and tulle in the tag hole
- Add brads
I love this hardware set! It is so vintagey and chunky! Can you use chunky to describe a stamp??!! Sure, I think so! I made a whole series of projects using this stamp set. I will have more of them this month. So, stayed tuned for that!
A Few Fun Challenges for my hardware tag:
Craft Creations: anything goes
Through the Purple Haze: anything goes
Fashionable Stamping: turn up the heat--use a heat gun
Hope you are having a great day!! See you next time! Love ya