Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blockhead's New Release Part Two - Victorian Invention

Hi Everyone,
Hope you have had a great weekend.  I am back today to show you the project that I gave you the sneaky peek of the other day.  Remember this?
Blockheads Paper Arts has released a ton of new images which you can see here.  Leigh (fellow Design Team Member) and I will be showcasing some of the new releases over the next several weeks.  For my projects today, I will be using the new Victorian Invention Set.  This is available in the set and in individual images.  Take a look.
Isn't this a super fun set.  I have had a lot of fun with this set.  Here is an ATC  (2 1/2 x 3 1/2") that I made using the engine image.

This was a quick and easy ATC.  I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black ( Memento) ink on some DP and layered with black CS.  The Sentiment is called Efficiency Verses.  Here is a close up.

I am going to make a whole batch of these ATC's  with my info on the back.  Great calling card.  I will show you two more of the ATC's on a later post.  But, for now, let me show you the other project I made using the Victorian Invention set.  This is a 4 1/2 " square card.

I stamped the images on a medium brown CS with inks: Tuxedo Black ( Memento), Vintage Sepia (VersaFine), and a dark yellow.  I used a die to cut out the scallop circle.  I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo (Ranger).   I made the card base from a patterned CS and distressed with Vintage Photo.

I added a polka dot ribbon to keep it fun.

For the inside, I added some of the papers and stamped a sentiment from the Verses-Special Delivery Set.  there is still plenty of room to write a little note.

If you haven't checked out Blockheads, I wanted to let you know that they also carry all your favorite inks with the reinkers!  Which I love...you can't get reinkers in the craft stores.
Are you ready for another sneaky peek??!!  Okay!  I think you are going to love this new release set.  (I do.)   It is called Victorian Eccentricities.  Here is your peek.



Interesting??
Well, hope you enjoyed the new releases for today.  Thanks for visiting!  Love ya.
Karen

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.