Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Color Combo DT Card

Good Morning,
Today I have a fall card for you and it is also a Design Team card for the Stamping Vacation Color Combo Challenge. The challenge colors are:
Caramel, Pumpkin, Sage.
You have until Nov 6th to complete your project and upload to the Stamping Vacation blog. And, of coarse, there are prizes!
For the month of October (announced November 1st) we have STAMPING DRAGON DESIGNS as a sponsor. They will be giving away 4 free images! And Stamping Vacation will add in a $15.00 gift certificate to Papertrey Ink!
Now, I will try to further inspire you with my card.



I used a fall DP (K & Company) for the background. The sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado. The sprig stamp is from Stampin' Up. I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Chip ink and the sprig with Always Artichoke ink (SU) and layered. I sprayed the entire card front with Glimmer Mist. And, then added some ribbon and brads.

I hope you can see the Glimmer Mist in the detail photo. This is one of the 20 Fall cards that I made to send out. I will be sharing more of these fall cards all this week and next. I hope your are inspired to take the Color Combo Challenge.

Challenges for My Fall card:

Sentimental Sundays: Fall

Paper Romance: black, pumpkin, and cream

Talk to you soon

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful autumn colours, beautiful quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the autumn colors you used.

    Thank you for joining the Autumn or Fall challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.