Friday, June 11, 2010

Left-Handed Card

Hi Everyone,
Well, as promised, I have a left-handed card for you today. So what?? you may be saying. I am in fact right- handed but, if you have been following my blog, you know that my right arm is in a cast. I can sort of use my fingers on the right hand. I needed a graduation card for tomorrow and I did not want to go BUY one. I already had the key image stamped and embossed, thank goodness. I did have to add the distress ink and cut the paper. So here is the card.




This is a larger card: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.

All the decorative paper is from Basic Grey's Recess collection. I stamped and heat embossed the keys. The stamp is Antique Keys from Hero Arts. I distressed with Tea Dye and Broken China (Ranger),and Ballet Blue (Stampin' Up). The card is made from Not Quite Navy (Stampin' Up). I used some of the left-overs from the main image to stamp Congratulations. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I layered it and attached it with foam tape. So, I think I did pretty good working with my left hand. But, my right arm started to ache. Well, I guess that is all for now.

Just a reminder. Please check out Kristen's blog for the info on Ethan and Bella. (See my post below this post) I sent out a bunch of cards this week.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.